The following discloses the privacy policies regarding information collection and dissemination practices of ezAutofinance.net. This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate the firm's commitment to privacy of its customers.
Information Collection and Use:
- Your nonpublic personal information is used only to evaluate your application and to locate a participating automobile dealer who continued the process of assisting you in obtaining an automobile loan and purchasing said automobile. We may inform you of offers for other services offered by third parties with your consent.
- At no time do we disclose or sell your nonpublic information to third parties that are nonaffiliated without your consent.
- ezAutofinance.net may use the personal information provided by our customers to work directly with third-party businesses. That is to automobile dealership and other automobile lenders that are located within your region for the sole purpose of attempting to extend you automobile credit. Businesses that we utilize for this manner may include providers of direct marketing services and applications, data enhancement, and e-mail marketing, including suppression and validation.
Hereby we disclose that any information that is shared with other companies to complete the customers request is not retain, share, stored or used for any secondary purposes by these companies. We never sell or furnish information to third parties unless instructed to do so by the person who gave the information.
We require following consent of applicants for our loan application:
1) Consent to contact: We ask for consent to follow up with visitors regarding their application or partially completed application.
2) Consent to seek loan approval: We ask for permission to pull credit reports and search for an auto loan approval with banks on our customer’s behalf.
3) Third party consent: We ask for consent to provide customer information to third parties, which we feel offer goods or services customers may be interested in, outside of the parameters of obtaining an auto loan.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the users hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Our web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
All data is protected using the most advanced methods available. We take every precaution to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When a form asks users to enter sensitive information, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just browsing.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our user’s information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to regain access to your information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
We protect data using the most advanced SSL technology. We take every precaution to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, it is protected both online and off-line. We use a Thawte SSL123 Certificate with 256 bit encryption to offer secure communications to and fro the site. You can view the security certificate by following this link - https://www.ezautofinance.net/
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive mail list messages.
You can send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org